I’m going to show you How To Descale Keurig K-Supreme™ or K-Supreme Plus™ Coffee Maker, you will need : Large ceramic mug, Keurig Descaling Solution, Access to a sink.
Table of Contents
Preparation for Descale
- Add 1:1 ratio of descale solution and water
- Do not add any K-Cup® pods or ground coffee
Steps for Descale
- Place a large mug under the brewer
- Ensure coffee maker is powered off and plugged in to start
- Press and hold the 8oz and 12oz buttons together for 3 seconds – “DESCALE” light will turn on, the brew button will begin flashing.
- Press the Brew button to begin the fresh water rinse cycle
- Pour contents out and replace mug under the brewer
- Repeat process until “add water” begins flashing
See Also : Can You Put Milk in a Keurig
Fresh Water Rinse
- Rinse reservoir and refill
- The Brew button will begin flashing, Press the Brew button to begin the fresh water rinse
- Repeat brew process until all lights on the brewer turn off
The Coffee Maker will now exit the descaling mode and be ready for use!
For great tasting coffee, keep your coffee maker running at peak performance by descaling your coffee maker every 3 months, or when the descale notification turns on, Happy Brewing.